Engineer (Diploma/Bachelor/Master) (m/f/d) specializing in Environmental Engineering / Urban Water Management / Civil Engineering
Batchpur GmbH & Co KG is an innovative medium-sized company, which is located in the field of decentralized and semi-centralized wastewater treatment. In the foreground of our company philosophy is the development, production and distribution of new, innovative products for a safe and sustainable wastewater treatment to protect our ecosystem.
To strengthen our team in the field of development and technology we are looking for an engineer (Diplom/Bachelor/Master) (m/f/d) specializing in environmental engineering / urban water management / civil engineering.
Place of employment: Brehna
Start of employment: 01.07.2022 or by agreement
Working hours: Full-time (part-time also possible)
- Collaboration in research projects
- Planning (calculation and drawing) of plants
- Support of test plants and customers
- Preparation of reports and documentation
For these varied and challenging activities we are looking for a motivated and responsible personality.
- Completed studies in the field of environmental engineering, environmental technology, urban water management, civil engineering, process engineering or comparable qualification
- Knowledge of urban water management / decentralized wastewater disposal is an advantage
- Knowledge of technical drawing programs (CAD)
- Assertiveness, presentation and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to perform tasks systematically and independently
- Clear ability to analyze and make judgments
- Ability to communicate, work in a team and cooperate, flexibility
- Fluent knowledge of German
- An exciting, future-oriented field of activity
- Varied and interdisciplinary projects
- Responsible work in a dynamically developing company where team spirit counts more than individual solutions
- Solution-oriented and flexible work as well as close cooperation with all company divisions
- The opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- Family-friendly and socially committed company
Are you interested?
Please send your application with the earliest possible start date and your salary expectations by e-mail to: